Saturday, August 12, 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join us for a full day of workshops and presentations for parents, caregivers, and teachers of young children. This event is free and no registration is required. Earn up to 6 hours of CPE credit. Talks include
- “What Kids REALLY Need to Know before Kindergarten” from the creator of Pre-kpages.com.
- “Creating a School Family through Conscious Discipline®” from Apple Creek Preschool.
- “Linking Literacy to Science” from the president of the Collin County Association for the Education of Young Children.
- Information and resources on young children with special needs from an FISD Parent Trainer.
- Sensory play ideas and resources from a panel of area librarians.