Tuesdays & Thursdays - 11:00 & 11:30 am
Fridays & Saturdays - 11:00 am only
June 6 - July 29, 2017*
(No Story Times July 4 - 8)
2nd floor, Children's Program Room
Classes are created and presented by early literacy experts. All classes are intentionally designed to be developmentally appropriate for each age.
How to Attend 3 - 5 Years Story Time
- All Story Times are held in the 2nd floor Children's Program Room.
- Get your free ticket at the 2nd floor Ask Us desk on the day of the class, limit 5 tickets per party. Space is limited.
- Park your stroller and gather your valuables. Caregivers attend class with children.
Summer 2017 3 - 5 Years Story Time Guest Presenters (Tuesdays, Thursdays, & Fridays only)
- 6/6, 6/8, 6/9 - Silly songs with Willy Welch.
- 6/13, 6/15, 6/16 - Amazing animals direct from the Dallas Zoo to you!
- 6/20, 6/22, 6/23 - The Green Team's Molly & Rufus: Superheroes for the Environment.
- 6/27, 6/29, 6/30 - Critters and creatures handled by the expert Critterman!
- 7/11, 7/13, 7/14 - Story time superstars and a puppet show with Ms. Cindy & Ms. Genie.
- 7/18, 7/20, 7/21 - Juggling by Slick Juggler you have to see to believe!
- 7/25, 7/27, 7/28 - Dance along with Lizza Connor to her song, “Commander Salamander,” and more!
Printable Class Schedules