June 10, 2017
July 8, 2017
4:00 - 5:00 pm
1st floor, Teen Room
Meet other writers to discuss story ideas, get writing tips, and share your work.
Workshops with Authors to Add to Your Calendar!
- Thursday, June 8 - Tween Writers Workshop (grades 4-8) with Polly Holyoke!
- Thursday, July 27 - Teen Writers Workshop (grades 6-12) with Jeramey Kraatz!
Hone your craft and get published in our Teen Writers Group summer anthology. Submit an original poem, essay, artwork, or piece of fiction. The anthology will be published and presented after the Teen Writers Workshop on July 27. Those published in the anthology will receive a free copy.
- No more than 1,500 words or three poems per submission.
- Submissions accepted May 1 – July 1.
- Submit by email to email@example.com.
Printable Class Schedules