You are hereEvents & Classes ›
Status messageSubmissions for this form are closed.
Flash Fiction Contest Submission Form
2014 Flash Fiction Contest
Read the 2013 winning stories!
Serious about writing and publishing?
Try our online courses!
Submit entry by March 1, 2014
- Original unpublished works of 500 words or less in English.
- There is no restriction on style, genre, or theme.
- One entry per person.
- Open to participants ages 17 and up.
- The Frisco Public Library reserves the right to reproduce and distribute all submissions.
- Submit your entry below by March 1, 2014.
- Submissions will be judged by a panel of judges.
- Winners will be contacted in April.
- Selected submission will be featured online at friscolibrary.com.
- Winners will be honored at the Flash Fiction Awards Reception at the Frisco Public Library:
Reception Date Pending
2014 Flash Fiction Contest Entry Form
- closed -