Need something that Frisco Public Library does not own?
You may use the Interlibrary Loan system to request to borrow almost any material from other participating libraries. Search libraries all across Texas and request titles at https://texasgroup.worldcat.org/.
- Members are allowed to place 15 Interlibrary Loan requests during a 30-day period.
- Please allow up to 7 weeks for delivery of your requested item.
- Your library account must be in good standing to place and check out an Interlibrary Loan item.
- Interlibrary loan is strictly a courtesy service between participating libraries. The library owning the title has the option to honor a request.
- New titles are not available through Interlibrary Loan until at least six months after the publication date.
- If you want to request the same item through interlibrary loan that you have previously checked out, you will need to wait at least two weeks after the item has been returned to make the request.
- Non-resident members are charged $2.50 postage fee due at the time the item is picked up.
- Frisco residents are eligible to request interlibrary loans at no charge.
A Note for Non-Frisco Residents:
A $2.50 postage fee will be charged for each item received via Interlibrary Loan (ILL) for non-Frisco residents. The fee will be charged at the time Frisco Library receives the item from the lending library. Payment is due at the time the item is picked up. Non-Frisco residents are charged the $2.50 fee for each ILL item delivered to Frisco Library, even if the items are not picked up. If items requested are not received by Frisco Library, no charge will be incurred.