You are hereLibrary Services ›
Need to take a supervised test?
The library provides test proctoring services for students who need to take tests for long-distance learning or certification programs. A fee of $20 per examination is payable at the time of the examination and arrangements must be made in advance with the student and institution. Payment may be made by cash, personal check or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover)
Schedule Your Test
Please arrange appointments for proctored examinations through the form below at least one week in advance.
If you have chosen us as a proctoring facility, please pay your fee of $20 at the Cards and Accounts desk on the first floor of the library and then proceed to the fourth floor Ask Us desk with your receipt of payment. Payment is by cash, check or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover).
- Frisco Public Library must have the exam materials before the test date will be scheduled.
- Please arrange appointments for proctored examinations through the library at least one week in advance. We will work with you to schedule the test for a time when the library is open to the public and sufficient staff is available.
- Tests will be scheduled Monday through Saturday during library hours.
- Please bring an acceptable form of photo ID, such as a valid driver's license, so we can verify your identity for the administering institution.
- You may schedule paper exams and online tests.
- Please adhere to the time limit restrictions on the examination. Also, examinations must not exceed four hours in length.
- Examinations, instructions, and return information must be mailed directly to the library by the administering institution in order for library staff to certify it. We will hold tests for 60 days from the time they arrive at the library.
- Please provide return postage for the examination if the administering institution does not provide it for you.
- You may not view the examination prior to the date/time arranged for taking the examination.
- Bring all necessary supplies, such as pens, pencils, and blank paper for your examination.
- Use only the resources indicated by the administering institution while taking the examination. Additional resources are prohibited.
- Please arrive on time for your exam. If a student is more than 15 minutes late, the appointment will be cancelled and the student must call to reschedule.
- Account Services
- Computers & Internet
- Business Center
- Other Services