Reserve a Study Room
Fourth Floor Study Rooms
- Reserve in advance (up to 7 days ahead)
- First-come, first served
- Each room seats six
- No fee for use
To book a study room, please visit the first or fourth floor Ask Us! desk or call 972-292-5669.
Guidelines for Study Room Use
- Your library card will be required to reserve and check in to your reservation.
- All reservations will be for up to 2 hours.
- 1 reservation per day per individual or group.
- Reservations can be made up to seven days in advance.
- Individuals taking a librarian-proctored exam are exempt from the standard time limits. For more information on proctoring, click here.
- Reservations not claimed within 15 minutes of the start time will be released to the next walk-in or reservation.
- Individuals or groups may stay in a study room longer than the time limit if there have been no other reservations made and no walk-ins request the room.
- Study rooms should not be left unattended for more than 15 minutes. If a study room is left unattended for more than 15 minutes, it will be considered vacant and will be released to the next reservation or walk-in.
- Please do not leave personal belongings unattended in a study room. Items left unattended will be taken to the Lost and Found located at the first floor Cards and Accounts desk. Frisco Public Library is not responsible for lost or stolen items. All personal belongings and trash should be removed when the reservation is over.
- Study rooms can be reserved for the current or following week for a specific date and time. The library is unable to honor requests for a specific study room.
- To book a study room, please visit the first or fourth floor Ask Us! desk or call 972-292-5669.
Please Note: No reservation for either the McCallum Room or the Study Rooms shall be legally binding. The Library Director may cancel any room reservation or display at any time, with or without cause.
- Account Services
- Computers & Internet
- Business Center
- Other Services