They say, “no news is good news,” but for the voracious newspaper reader going without your local news is frustrating. If you, or someone you love, has reached their breaking point, or you find yourself screaming in futility, “I just want to read a stinking newspaper!”, this is for you!
You can read articles from The Dallas Morning News, opens a new window with our online databases! Now stick with me here because there are just a few steps.
- Choose Newspaper Source Plus, opens a new window (use the link or search under "Online Resources").
- Log in with your library card number.
- Click on Publications in the top left corner.
- Type “Dallas Morning News” in the second search box.
- Click on the hyperlinked Dallas Morning News, The (TX).
- On the right side of the screen, click on the month.
- Click on the date you want.
- Pick an article to read.
If you are wanting to check the news for another location, consider the America’s Newspapers, opens a new window database which has today’s articles from Austin American-Statesman, Denton Record-Chronicle, Fort Worth Star-Telegram, and Houston Chronicle.
Frisco Enterprise also publishes an online edition at FriscoEnterprise, opens a new window.
Using these databases will help you be in the know about all the current events. Happy reading!