Updates from the Library
Recent Service Enhancements
- Library staff have been creating and posting videos or live children’s programs via social media.
- 2,000 additional eBooks have been added to the collections.
- New Library accounts are now available online. Residents can apply, be verified, and receive their card number online.
- Due dates have been extended while the library is closed.
- Holds have been paused; library users will not lose their place in line.
Library Services Available from Home
- eBooks and digital audiobooks through Libby/Overdrive
- Digital magazines and digital newspapers
- Online classes for adults with and without live instructors through Lynda.com and Gale Courses
- Online tutoring homework help grades K-12 with Brainfuse
- Librarians are available via chat, phone, and email
- Library website has been enhanced with additional features including blogs, reading lists, and digital services
Services/Activities on Pause
- Books, DVDs, and Maker kits are not currently available for check out
- Donations of books, DVDs, puzzles and games are not being accepted
- Passport application services temporarily closed
- Makerspace temporarily closed
- Curbside and drive-thru hold pick up suspended