VolunTEENs will be credited service hours for time spent volunteering during scheduled shifts.
Frisco Action Board tasks include:
- Sorting recently returned items or shelf-reading.
- Cleaning toys used in Story Time classes or in the imaginative play areas for babies – preschoolers.
- Straightening the library’s public areas.
- Assisting with a class or event.
- Preparing crafts or assembling packets to be distributed during classes or events or as prizes.
- Other duties that help support library classes and services.