Tuesdays and Thursdays
11:00am and 11:30am
2nd floor, Children's Program Room
- June 5, June 7 - Story time fun with Ms. Cindy and Froggy
- June 12, June 15, June 15 - Amazing animals direct from the Dallas Zoo
- June 19, June 21, June 22 - Juggling by Slick Juggler you have to see to believe!
- June 26, June 28, June 29 - Go bananas for stories and songs with Tanna Banana
- July 10, July 12, July 13 - Creatures handled by the expert, Critterman
- July 17, July 19, July 20 - Magic Storybook with clowns, Slappy and Monday
- July 24, July 26, July 27 - The Green Team's Molly and Rufus: Superheros for the environment
How to attend story time:
- Story times occur June 5-July 28
- Get your free ticket at the 2nd floor Ask Us desk on the day of the class. Space is limited.
- Park your stroller and gather your valuables. Caregivers attend class with children.
- Story times are created and presented by early literacy experts.
- All story times are designed to be developmentally appropriate for each age.
No story times:
- June 8
- July 3-7