Ages 5 and under
2nd floor, Children's Program Room
A music and movement story time for birth - 5 with family. Singing, reading, and wiggles for all!
*July 27 will have a special presentation by the Music Institute of North Texas*
How to attend story time:
- Story times occur June 5-July 27
- Get your free ticket at the 2nd floor Ask Us desk on the day of the class. Space is limited.
- Park your stroller and gather your valuables. Caregivers attend class with children.
- Story times are created and presented by early literacy experts.
- All story times are designed to be developmentally appropriate for each age.
No story times: