Flash Fiction Contest
Writers, submit your short short story to our annual contest!
- Original unpublished works of 500 words or less in English.
- There is no restriction on style, genre, or theme.
- One entry per person.
- Open to participants ages 18 and up.
- Entrants must live in the greater Dallas-Fort Worth area.
- The Frisco Public Library reserves the right to reproduce and distribute all submissions.
- Submit your entry by: March 31, 2021
- Submissions will be judged by a panel of judges.
- Winners will be contacted the first week in May.
- Selected submissions will be featured in an eBook.
Flash Fiction Contest Submission Form
This contest ended March 31, 2021 and we are no longer accepting submissions. Look for the 2022 contest in early January.