Flash Fiction Contest
Writers, submit your short short story to our annual contest!
- Original unpublished works of 500 words or less in English.
- There is no restriction on style, genre, or theme.
- One entry per person.
- Open to participants ages 18 and up.
- Entrants must live in the greater Dallas-Fort Worth area.
- The Frisco Public Library reserves the right to reproduce and distribute all submissions.
- Submit your entry by: March 31, 2020
- Submissions will be judged by a panel of judges.
- Winners will be contacted the last week in April.
- Selected submissions will be featured in an eBook.
- Winners will be honored at the Spring Authors and Illustrators Reception.
Flash Fiction Contest Submission Form
This contest has ended and we are no longer accepting submissions.