Friday, May 20 - Tuesday, August 9, 2022
This challenge is for readers of all ages and abilities, even children who have not yet begun to read.
Log your summer reading minutes and earn fun prizes!
Want to make this summer a breeze? Create a Parent Account to have one username and password for the whole family! Register a parent/caregiver first and then add additional family members.
Questions? Please contact us email@example.com
How it Works:
- Register, opens a new window for the Mayor's Summer Reading Challenge. (Register now! Logging begins Friday, May 20)
- Log, opens a new window the time you spend reading or listening to books, ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, or newspapers.
- 1 minute = 1 point
- Listing the title(s) or author(s) of the books you are reading is optional.
- Prizes available for pick up only at the main Library in City Hall.
- Babies, toddlers, children, and teens earn a prize at 300, 600, and 1000 minutes read.
- Children will automatically be entered into three grand prize drawings for free KidZania tickets.
- Teens will automatically be entered into three grand prize drawings for a gift bag.
- Adults earn a free 3D print voucher at registration. Adults can also read and log minutes for a chance to win one of three bags of popular and interesting book club books. Just because you missed book club, doesn't mean you have to miss out on your next favorite read! The more you read, the more chances to win!
- Connect, opens a new window with other readers just like you!
- Visit www.friscolibrary.com to find great lists full of new reads, comment on books that you love, or follow your favorite librarian to see what they are reading this summer!
- You can show your Mayor’s Summer Reading Challenge pride by using #FriscoReads and #FPLSummer on social media!
- Check out Frisco Public Library on Facebook, opens a new window, Twitter, opens a new window, Instagram, opens a new window and YouTube, opens a new window for lots of great Summer Reading Challenge content, challenges, events, activities, and more.