Transfer Your Creativity
The Library's vinyl cutter will help you transfer your ideas from the screen into reality. Create your design, make a reservation, and bring both your vinyl and transfer tape to the library!
- Tital3 Cutter: 28 inch vinyl cutter
- 24 inch max cut width
- The vinyl cutter may only be used for lawful purposes.
- The vinyl cutter has a three-hour reservation limit per day.
- Designs must be appropriate for a public library environment.
- Designs must not infringe upon any third party's intellectual property rights.
- Objects must not be illegal nor can they be construed as having the intent to harm.
- The Library reserves the right to refuse access at the discretion of library staff.
- Staff will not modify, create, or correct designs.
- Limit: 1 reservation up to 3 hours per day.
- Library card account must be in good standing to use equipment.
A Frisco Library card is required to use our vinyl cutter.
- Create your vector design. Inkscape, opens a new window is free to use.
- Save your design as a SVG file and load them to a portable USB A flash drive.
- Reserve the vinyl cutter, opens a new window. Reservations are required and walk-ins cannot be accommodated.
- Check in at the library for your reservation on the 2nd level of the library with your flash drive and photo ID.
Adobe Illustrator LinkedIn Learning Course, opens a new window (Library Card Required)
Inkscape Basics Video, opens a new window (Inkscape is free)
Inkscape LinkedIn Learning Course, opens a new window (Library Card Required)