Sleeping is one of Bernard’s very favorite things to do, so he wanted to share his Top 5 favorite things to do before bedtime. He misses you all and can’t wait to see you again!
1. Bernard loves to read a book before bed every single night. Two of his favorite bedtime books are Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown and Richard Scarry's Bedtime Stories.
2. Bernard loves a good snack before bed (who doesn’t?) One of Bernard’s favorite snacks is a crunchy apple. YUM! He also likes to practice the American Sign Language (ASL) sign for apple.
3. Bernard visits Frisco Public Library on Facebook and watches story time. Shake, Rattle and Read with Miss Suzanne is one of his favorites. It gets all of his wiggles out. And best of all, Miss Suzanne always sings a lullaby and reads a bedtime book. Bernard LOVES Miss Suzanne.
4. Bernard ALWAYS brushes his teeth right before bedtime. Bernard’s favorite toothbrushing song is Sesame Street: Healthy Teeth, Healthy Me: Brushy Brush.
5. Last but not least, Bernard loves to cuddle with his special tug toy that his human made. His human made the tug toy out of old t-shirts. If you would like to make a tug toy at home, take a look at Miss Jen’s blog post on our website.