Are you ready to take your building skills to the next level? Try out one of these fun Lego challenges at home! Don’t forget, completing a Lego challenge this Summer counts towards your Brick Master badge!
- Make something you would find in the ocean.
- Build something inspired by your favorite book.
- Build something using only one type of brick.
- Design a game built out of Lego.
- Make an animal.
- Make something funny.
- Tell a story with your Lego.
- Make a character from your favorite movie.
- Build something you would find in outer space.
- Create a monster.
- Build a boat.
- Create a maze for your Lego friends to find their way through.
- Construct an entire town and don’t forget the library!
- Make something using 30 bricks.
- Scoop up two cups of random bricks and use those to build something amazing.
If you want to show off your creations share them with us on social media by using the hashtag #FPLSummer!