November is already in swing, however, it’s not too late to have some fall family fun before December and the colder winter weather gets here. The following are some ways to get the most out of fall and being together as a family.
- Get outside and enjoy the cooler weather by playing a game of touch football in the park or in your backyard. If football or sports are not your thing, no worries! Just enjoy being together outside.
- Have you ever been on a scavenger hunt? Well, here’s your chance. You can do this indoors, in your backyard or at the park. Click on these links to get some ideas:
Bring the fun inside with the next two activities.
- Make this cute cozy fireplace paper bag craft, opens a new window with your kiddos, so they can have a fireplace in their room or play area.
- Make bread in a bag together to celebrate National Homemade Bread Day which is on Friday, November 17. The following links will take you to easy recipes.
- Did you know that National Game and Puzzle Week is November 20-26? What a great excuse to gather around the table to work on puzzles or play games.
- Last but certainly not least, read! Cozy up together on the couch with some blankets or use them to make a fort where you can have a family read-in!
There’s lots to do inside or outside during the cooler, cozier days of fall!