If you’re interested in a title that is not in our catalog, you can request that the library purchase it by logging into your account. Please check our catalog to make sure we don't already carry the item. You can request up to four items per month.
If you have searched for the title and there are no results, you will see a screen that looks like this:
Click the "Suggest a title for purchase" link under the heading "Library Services." You must be logged in to make your suggestion. You’ll then be redirected to your library dashboard.
You can also make a Purchase Request by logging into your account. Here is how you suggest items:
- Visit our website, opens a new window
- Click on Login / My Account on the top right of the webpage and select 'My Library Dashboard' from the drop-down menu and follow the steps:
- Once you are logged in to your account, go to My Library Dashboard, as shown in the picture.
- Select "Submit a Suggestion". Enter the information requested and click on 'Submit' to send us your suggestion.
- Track the progress of your suggestions from the Suggested this Month in My Library Dashboard. You will see notification about the status of the request (if the request was approved or denied). Best of all the library will automatically put it on hold for you once it’s ordered!