By FPL_Marie and Dolly
Have you ever wondered what the puppets are up to while the library is closed? Here’s a look into what Dolly has been doing!
You all know that Dolly loves playing with her friends in the morning, but she hasn’t been able to do that lately. So instead, she came up with a top 5 list of things to do when she’s at home. Take it away, Dolly!
Hi everyone, neigghhh! I hope you find something fun to do on my list of favorite things!
- Since I can’t go play with my friends I like to see what they’re doing by watching this livestream.
- I also like to try new recipes! You know oats are one of my favorite snacks, so here’s a yummy recipe that uses them!
- Since I am a story time horse, you probably already knew I like to read! Here is one of my favorite books, all about horses throughout history!: Horse Heroes
- My mane is usually a little fluffy and wild, but since I have some more time, I learned how to braid it like one of my favorite princesses – Elsa!
- Finally, I’ve spent a lot of time learning about my relatives. These horses, the Przewalski horses, are the only true wild horses in the world!