National Entrepreneurship Month, celebrated throughout November, is a time to honor and recognize the vital contributions of entrepreneurs to our economy and society. It serves as a platform for celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering innovation, and encouraging the growth of businesses. During this month, individuals, organizations, and communities come together to support and celebrate entrepreneurs who drive economic progress, create jobs, and inspire innovation.
Whether you're in the early stages of developing a business idea or looking to scale your existing venture, the online resources available at your local library can be a game-changer. This National Entrepreneurship Month, leverage the wealth of information available at the Frisco Public Library. From books to online databases, we have many resources available to you with a Frisco Public Library card.
- Business Databases: FriscoLibrary.com provides access to an array of business databases. These databases offer market research, industry trends, consumer data, and more. Entrepreneurs can gather valuable insights to make informed decisions about their ventures.
- Online Learning Platforms: The library's online resources include e-learning platforms, where entrepreneurs can access courses on various aspects of business, such as marketing, finance, and leadership. These courses offer a flexible and cost-effective way to acquire essential skills.
- Digital Magazines and Journals: Stay up to date with the latest business trends and news through the library's digital magazine and journal subscriptions. Access to publications like "Harvard Business Review" or "Entrepreneur" can be a game-changer for entrepreneurs.
(*Available for Frisco Residents only)
- Business Planning Tools: FriscoLibrary.com offers business planning templates, guides, and software to help entrepreneurs create and refine their business plans. A solid business plan is essential for securing financing and mapping out your company's future.
- Legal and Regulatory Resources: Navigating the legal and regulatory aspects of starting and running a business can be daunting. The library's resources include legal guides, templates, and information on licenses and permits.
- Books: The library has a large collection of business books available for you to check out with your library card. Here are a few below.