Things you didn’t know you could do at your local library.
1. Have Something 3D printed (DIY or Staff Guided)
Required: Frisco Library card for staff guided
Cost: 15 cents per gram, $1.50 minimum for staff guided
2. Publish Your Own Book Using the Trailblazer Press
Required: Online submission
Cost: Cover & Binding Cost + Per Page Cost = Total
- Cover and Binding Cost: $5 per book
- Standard Paper with Black and White print: 3 cents per page
- Premium Paper with Black and White print: 4 cents per page
- Premium Paper with Color print: 8 cents per page
3. Get Creative Using a Laser Cutter
Required: Bring in a design file for engraving (.JPG, .PNG) or cutting (.SVG, .PDF) and approved material
4. Buy a Gently Used or New Book and Support The Friends of the Frisco Public Library
Required: Credit card only
Cost: Most items are priced from $0.25 - $2.00
5. Access Thousands of Digital Magazines
Required: Must be a Frisco resident and have a Frisco Library card.
6. Check-out Travel Backpacks and Maker Kits
Required: Frisco Library card
7. Take an ESL class and Be Part of a Diverse Learning Community
Required: As of September 1, 2021, ESL Language Lab and ESL Virtual Chat are via Zoom and require registration.
8. Take a Variety of Online Courses
Requirement: Must be a Frisco resident and have a Frisco Library card.
9. Use the Book Lockers at CONNECTION (located inside Stonebriar Centre) and Frisco Athletic Center to Pick Up Your Holds and Return Items
Requirement: Select the FAC or CONNECTION as pickup location when placing holds. Bring your Frisco Library card.
10. Reserve a Study Room
Requirement: Frisco Library card required for reservation and check in. Only 2 hours total per day (per individual/group).